Thermometer and Humidity Monitor with 3.2" LCD Display- Battery Operated

  • $23.45
    Unit price per 
  • Save $12.63
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Product Description:

This clock is equipped with a large 3.2” LCD Screen, making the details easy to read, and displays the temperature humidity, and time simultaneously.

It has a fast response that measures every 10 seconds with sensitive vents to provide updated and accurate readings, a wide measuring range that measures temperature from -10~70 (), temperature accuracy range of around plus or minus 1℃. The humidity sensor measures humidity from 20%~90% (RH), humidity accuracy range around ±5%.

It has a slim and portable design, and the body of this digital thermometer is only 10mm thick it has a full-coloured minimalist design, that goes well into your room’s interior.

This device can perform a variety of functions. It can be a wall thermometer / Clock or Desk thermometer / Clock. Perfect for kitchen, Home, Bathroom, living room, bedroom, car, and offices.

Product Specifications:

  • Colour: 
    • Black
    • White
    • Pink
    • Blue
  • Material: ABS, LCD
  • Size: 81 x 71 x 10mm
  • Weight: 120g
  • Functions: Digital Clock, Thermometer, and Humidity Sensor
  • Battery Information: 1x CR2032 battery (included)
  • Temperature measurement range: -10~70 ()
  • Humidity measurement range: 20%~90% (RH)
  • Temperature measurement accuracy: 1 (℃)
  • Temperature resolution: 0.1 (℃)
  • Humidity measurement accuracy: 1% (RH)
  • Humidity resolution: 1% (RH)
  • Temperature measurement error: Plus or minus 1 (℃)
  • Humidity measurement error: Plus or minus 5% (RH)

Package Inclusion:

  • 1x Digital Clock


WARNING: Keep button Batteries out of children's reach:

  • Keep Coin-sized button batteries and devices out of sight and out of reach.
  • Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is secure.
  • Dispose of used button batteries immediately. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
  • If you suspect a child has swallowed a button battery, immediately go to a hospital emergency room. Do not let the child eat or drink and do not induce vomiting.
  • Call the Poisons Information Centre on Australia 13 11 26 or New Zealand 0800 764 766 for additional treatment information.
  • Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.