Thermometer and Humidity Monitor with 3.2" LCD Display- Battery Operated
This clock is equipped with a large 3.2” LCD Screen, making the details easy to read, and displays the temperature humidity, and time simultaneously.
It has a fast response that measures every 10 seconds with sensitive vents to provide updated and accurate readings, a wide measuring range that measures temperature from -10~70 (℃), temperature accuracy range of around plus or minus 1℃. The humidity sensor measures humidity from 20%~90% (RH), humidity accuracy range around ±5%.
It has a slim and portable design, and the body of this digital thermometer is only 10mm thick it has a full-coloured minimalist design, that goes well into your room’s interior.
This device can perform a variety of functions. It can be a wall thermometer / Clock or Desk thermometer / Clock. Perfect for kitchen, Home, Bathroom, living room, bedroom, car, and offices.
- Material: ABS, LCD
- Size: 81 x 71 x 10mm
- Weight: 120g
- Functions: Digital Clock, Thermometer, and Humidity Sensor
- Battery Information: 1x CR2032 battery (included)
- Temperature measurement range: -10~70 (℃)
- Humidity measurement range: 20%~90% (RH)
- Temperature measurement accuracy: 1 (℃)
- Temperature resolution: 0.1 (℃)
- Humidity measurement accuracy: 1% (RH)
- Humidity resolution: 1% (RH)
- Temperature measurement error: Plus or minus 1 (℃)
- Humidity measurement error: Plus or minus 5% (RH)
- 1x Digital Clock
WARNING: Keep button Batteries out of children's reach:
- Keep Coin-sized button batteries and devices out of sight and out of reach.
- Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
- If you suspect a child has swallowed a button battery, immediately go to a hospital emergency room. Do not let the child eat or drink and do not induce vomiting.
- Call the Poisons Information Centre on Australia 13 11 26 or New Zealand 0800 764 766 for additional treatment information.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.