Remote Controlled USB Rechargeable LED Room Orb Night Light

  • $45.45
    Unit price per 
  • Save $24.47
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Product Description:

This modern light orb has a portable and wireless design, enabling you to place it in any area inside your home. It comes with a steel handle at the bottom of the light, enabling you to hang the light in high areas such as trees and posts.

This orb light is made with durable PE materials and electronics, that are guaranteed to withstand everyday usage in different climates. This light can emit 16 colours, which can help you set the mood and go with the theme of your parties and other occasions.

This light can also be used as a night lamp, to help your kid sleep soundly at night. Aside from the control buttons at the bottom of the lamp, you can also temper and change the light setting using the remote control that is included in the package.

This LED Orb Light is equipped with a 1000mAh built-in, rechargeable battery that takes 3 hours to fully charge, and gives you up to 8-10 hours of working time, which is more than enough to illuminate and brighten up your room, and outdoor areas, and other spaces at night, or during parties.

Product Specification:

  • Colour: White
  • Light Color: 16 Colours
  • Material: PE
  • Size: 
    • Small: 10 x 15cm
    • Medium: 14 x 19cm
    • Large: 15 x 21cm
  • Weight: 600g
  • Functions: LED Light
  • Usage Time: 8-12 hours
  • Charging Time: 2-3 hours
  • Battery Information: 1200mAh built-in, Rechargeable
  • Luminous flux: 20 x 4 (LM)
  • Power: 1.5(W)
  • Protection Level: IP65

Package Inclusion:

  • 1x Orb Light
  • 1x Remote Control
  • 1x USB Charging Cable
  • 1x Manual


WARNING: Keep button Batteries out of children's reach:

  • Keep Coin-sized button batteries and devices out of sight and out of reach.
  • Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is secure.
  • Dispose of used button batteries immediately. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
  • If you suspect a child has swallowed a button battery, immediately go to a hospital emergency room. Do not let the child eat or drink and do not induce vomiting.
  • Call the Poisons Information Centre on Australia 13 11 26 or New Zealand 0800 764 766 for additional treatment information.
  • Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.