Remote Controlled Smart LED String Fairy Ball Lights- USB Powered
These mini string lights can be used for indoor or outdoor lighting applications. As a festive mood light, it is the best choice for Christmas trees and garlands. Ideal for decorating the environment of the bedroom, living room, balcony, garden, patio, tent, awning, hotel, etc. It is also perfect as a gift for family and friends.
It can be controlled by LAN or remotely; using the APP, you can maximize the timing management function where you can set multiple sets of timings, single, daily, weekday, weekend, etc. It also supports voice control such as Alexa, Google home, Tmall Genie, etc.
It also supports group synchronous control, which can realize multiple synchronous control of equipment. You can change the colour and the brightness of the light and it is also equipped with 20 kinds of Symphony modes that can be selected and 4 kinds of music rhythm modes.
Our string lights are IP65 waterproof, making them suitable for indoor or outdoor use. The bulbs around the lights are safe and reliable, keeping the temperature low even after many hours of use.
- Colour: Multi-Colour
- Material: ABS, EVA
- Length and number of lamp beads: 5M (33 lamp beads)/10M (66 lamp beads)
- 33 LED- 350g
- 66 LED- 450g
- Functions: String Lights
- Power supply mode: USB
- Working voltage: DC 5V
- Wireless type: Wi-Fi 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n
- Light colour: DreamColour (ICRGB)
- Waterproof grade: light string IP65, the controller is not waterproof
- Remote Distance: 5-8 meters
- 1x LED Light
- 1x Remote Control
- 1x User Manual
WARNING: Keep button Batteries out of children's reach:
- Keep Coin-sized button batteries and devices out of sight and out of reach.
- Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
- If you suspect a child has swallowed a button battery, immediately go to a hospital emergency room. Do not let the child eat or drink and do not induce vomiting.
- Call the Poisons Information Centre on Australia 13 11 26 or New Zealand 0800 764 766 for additional treatment information.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.