Multifunctional LED Makeup Mirror and Digital Snooze Alarm Clock- USB Plugged-in

  • $39.99
    Unit price per 
  • Save $21.53
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Product Description:

This is a smart mirror alarm clock. It has a full-screen design with a 6-inch touch control screen. With its size, you can hold it like a mobile phone, can be used as a mirror when the screen is off.

This desktop alarm clock also can also perform as your sensitive indoor thermometer to ensure that you can clearly know the current temperature and humidity. Temperature Range: -4℉ to 158℉(-20℃ to 70℃); Humidity Range: 20% to 95%. It also has comfortable level icons that show the current air condition.

The LED alarm clock adopts a CDS photoresistor (on the side) to determine the proper brightness based on ambient light, protecting your eyes at night and saving energy. It can also be manually selected 4 levels of brightness: Off-Low-Medium-High by pressing the "+" button. And night mode allows you to set Low brightness display in a specific time period.

It has 2 minutes alarm which ensures you wake up and prevents you from oversleeping. It could be turned off by pressing any other buttons (except “SNOOZE”). And the snooze button allows you to ask for 5 to 60 minutes of extra sleep time.

The alarm clock can be powered by a built-in battery or USB cable. The built-in button is used for power-off and memory. The USB cable needs to be plugged in for the power supply. It features a tabletop, wall-mountable, and magnet-mountable design, with convenient mounting features for every type of room.

Product Specification:

  • Colour: Black
  • Material: ABS, Acrylic
  • Size: 
    • w/o feet- 85 x 13 x 150mm
    • with feet- 62 x 85 x 153mm
  • Weight: 250g
  • Functions: Digital Clock
  • Battery: CR2032 lithium battery (included)
  • Temperature Display: ℃/℉ switchable

Package Inclusions:

  • 1x Digital Clock
  • 1x USB Cable
  • 1x User Manual


WARNING: Keep button Batteries out of children's reach:

  • Keep Coin-sized button batteries and devices out of sight and out of reach.
  • Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is secure.
  • Dispose of used button batteries immediately. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
  • If you suspect a child has swallowed a button battery, immediately go to a hospital emergency room. Do not let the child eat or drink and do not induce vomiting.
  • Call the Poisons Information Centre on Australia 13 11 26 or New Zealand 0800 764 766 for additional treatment information.
  • Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.