LED Remote Controlled Solar Powered Indoor and Outdoor Split Lamp
This Solar Split Lamp has an innovative design, where the solar outdoor light, solar panel, and light body are designed separately, solving the problem of no lights in the shade.
It is powered by sunlight. During the day it collects sunlight, storing the light in the solar panel to be used during the night. When the battery is low during rainy days, the brightness will automatically adjust to extend the usage time.
The solar lamp can be turned on and off in three ways. Using the manual switch, remote control switch, and solar sensor switch, you can choose according to your needs, making it convenient to use and light.
In its maximum brightness mode, you can read and write beyond 16.4 ft. Three levels of brightness adjustment: 100%; 50%; and 25%. With its three kinds of brightness, you can choose from them according to your needs.
It has an adjustable solar panel that is easy to install. It takes about 10 minutes to install for perfect lighting. You can adjust the angle for the best exposure per day. The flexible angle can meet different needs. It has a small design in a retro style.
The lamp comes with a remote control design. Using this, you can remotely change the light settings or set a timer, which is convenient and fast. It saves you time and energy, making it efficient in the long run.
- Light Colour:
- Material: ABS, LED
- Solar Panel- 10 x 15 cm
- Lamp- 18 x 8cm
- Weight: 800g
- Functions: Outdoor Solar Lamp
- Usage Time: 8-12 hours
- Charging Time: 6-8 hours
- Battery Information: 4800mAh
- Protection Level: IP65
- Lumens: 260lm each lamp
- 2x Lamp
- 1x Remote Control
WARNING: Keep button Batteries out of children's reach:
- Keep Coin-sized button batteries and devices out of sight and out of reach.
- Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
- If you suspect a child has swallowed a button battery, immediately go to a hospital emergency room. Do not let the child eat or drink and do not induce vomiting.
- Call the Poisons Information Centre on Australia 13 11 26 or New Zealand 0800 764 766 for additional treatment information.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.