Instant Read Display Digital Food/Meat Thermometer- Battery Powered

  • $23.75
    Unit price per 
  • Save $12.71
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Product Description:

This Instant Read Meat Thermometer provides accurate temperature readings in 5 seconds. Cooking thermometer probe with a wide temperature range of -50°C~+300°C (-58°F~+572°F), and accuracy of ±1°C/°F.

It is designed with professional motion detection technology, using a food-grade stainless steel thermometer probe with a one-key opening.

The digital thermometer only needs to insert the probe into the food or liquid to get the temperature, it can measure the temperature sensitively in 3-5 seconds, if the reading is kept for 15 minutes, the digital thermometer will turn off automatically

The food thermometer has a 140mm stainless steel probe, so you don't have to worry about getting too close to the surface of hot food or food without being getting your skin burned.

Scope of application: It is an ideal solution for roasting, baking, frying, making candy, or testing the temperature of the liquid, beer, wine, tea, coffee, milk, soup, etc. 

Product Specification:

  • Colour: White
  • Material: ABS
  • Size: 245 x 25mm
  • Weight: 90g
  • Functions: Digital Thermometer
  • Battery Information: 1.5V(LR44) x1 (included)
  • Temperature range : -50°C~+300°C (-58°F~+572°F)
  • Resolution : 0.1°C(<=100°C); 0.5°C(>100°C)
  • Accuracy : ±1°C/°F
  • Automatic Shutdown: after 15mins of no operations
  • Buttons: ON / OFF, ° C / ° F, HOLD

Package Inclusions:

  • 1x Digital Thermometer
  • 1x User Manual


WARNING: Keep button Batteries out of children's reach:

  • Keep Coin-sized button batteries and devices out of sight and out of reach.
  • Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is secure.
  • Dispose of used button batteries immediately. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
  • If you suspect a child has swallowed a button battery, immediately go to a hospital emergency room. Do not let the child eat or drink and do not induce vomiting.
  • Call the Poisons Information Centre on Australia 13 11 26 or New Zealand 0800 764 766 for additional treatment information.
  • Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.