Hanging Photo Display Macramé with Light Wall Décor - Battery Powered
Photo Display Macramé can bring some texture and interest to your bedroom, dorm room, living room, apartment, work area, or any wall you want to come to decorate with a wall mount. At the same time, fairy lights can add a warm and sweet atmosphere to a room.
The photo organizer is an artistic way to show your favorite photos, postcards, artwork, and wonderful memories. Bohemian Perfect décor to your home, office, studio, or any space. Also useful as a wedding, housewarming, Birthday, Valentine's Day, or Mother's Day gift.
Hanging the photo organizer on the wall with nails, then wrap it around the Cotton Cord and wood Rod with the fairy lights, after that display your favorite photos or postcard with a wooden clip. At the last insert the batteries and turn on the LED light. Enjoy the warm light and a great romantic time with your family or your lover.
Cotton cord, wooden beads and wood rod, and removable wood clips and fairy light. Gorgeous, durable, and eco-friendly décor, suitable for indoor room décor.
1 Hanging lighting macramé photo display,1 LED light string length 3M. The LED Light is Powered by 3x AA batteries (the batteries are included)
Teenage girls love cute and personalized things, and this one fits perfectly with the preferences of teen girls. They can cut out their own photos or take photos with friends for DIY display. It is the best choice for daughters, nieces, and granddaughters’ birthday, and Christmas gifts.
- Weight: 200g
- Material: Wood
- Size: 40 x 90cm
- Power Supply: 3x CR2032 Batteries (Included)
- Function: Hanging Photo Display with Light Wall Decor
- 1x Hanging Photo Display Macrame
- 1x LED String Light
WARNING: Keep button Batteries out of children's reach:
- Keep Coin-sized button batteries and devices out of sight and out of reach.
- Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
- If you suspect a child has swallowed a button battery, immediately go to a hospital emergency room. Do not let the child eat or drink and do not induce vomiting.
- Call the Poisons Information Centre on Australia 13 11 26 or New Zealand 0800 764 766 for additional treatment information.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.