Battery Powered Flameless Flickering LED Wickless Candle
Set a romantic and cozy mood without having to look after real candles with real flames with these Battery-Operated Remote-Controlled Candles. These candles are convenient to use on different occasions and gatherings. It also comes in a set of 3, making it pleasant to look at when all of them is lighted.
These Wickless Candles uses flickering flame technology, which creates the illusion of real flames. It is powered on by using 2 high-grade aa batteries that can provide more than 30 hours of continuous ambience.
These candles can be used in different locations such as bedrooms, lounges, dens, bathrooms and so on. It makes absolutely no mess, no dripping wax, no matches, making it safe to use with children and pets around.
You can turn the candles on and off using the remote control that is included in the package. You can control all of them at the same time and they are also designed with timed function. You can set it in a 2/4/6/8 hour timer, adjust the brightness, and change the blinking pattern.
- Material: Paraffin, Glass
- 3 x 4 inches
- 3 x 5 inches
- 3 x 6 inches
- Weight: 1kg
- Functions: Battery Operated Candle
- Battery Information: 2x AA Batteries each candle (not included)
- 1x LED candle (dimensions: D 3" x H 4")
- 1x LED candle (dimensions: D 3" x H 5")
- 1x LED candle (dimensions: D 3" x H 6")
- 1x Remote control
WARNING: Keep button Batteries out of children's reach:
- Keep Coin-sized button batteries and devices out of sight and out of reach.
- Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
- If you suspect a child has swallowed a button battery, immediately go to a hospital emergency room. Do not let the child eat or drink and do not induce vomiting.
- Call the Poisons Information Centre on Australia 13 11 26 or New Zealand 0800 764 766 for additional treatment information.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.