Battery Operated Mini Ear Amplifying Sound Invisible Hearing Aid
This hearing aid is ideal for most mild to moderate hearing loss. It comes with a noise reduction function; these small devices will bring you back into the world of clear audio.
This hearing aid has small and lightweight and does not burden on your ears even when used for a long time, making it great for people who wear glasses or masks.
The blue device is made for your left ear, the red device is for the right ear. Nice appearance and is easy to tell the two devices' direction, and has an Obvious On/Off button for easy operation.
It has an automatic sound gain control output for hearing protection, and won't suffer from sudden loud noise.
- Material: ABS
- Size: 1.8cm x 1.2cm x 0.9cm
- Weight: 300g
- Functions: Hearing Aid
- Battery Information: Size 10 hearing aid battery
- Working current: 1.4mA
- 1x Hearing Aid (Left/Right)
- 3x Ear Plugs
- 1x Brush Tool
WARNING: Keep button Batteries out of children's reach:
- Keep Coin-sized button batteries and devices out of sight and out of reach.
- Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
- If you suspect a child has swallowed a button battery, immediately go to a hospital emergency room. Do not let the child eat or drink and do not induce vomiting.
- Call the Poisons Information Centre on Australia 13 11 26 or New Zealand 0800 764 766 for additional treatment information.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.